2012. december 3., hétfő

Some clothes

 You know, I'm not that "OMG fashion and makeup and jewellery OMG OMG" kind of girl, but I love clothes of course. Even though I don't follow fashion, I wear whatever I want, I was bullied for this once, but they realized soon that they can't hurt me with this... so I say that I have my own style, and I recommend you to have yours ;)
Here there are some of my outfits from the last days, you can decide if you like my stíle or not. And feel free to tell me, I don't bite ;)
My fav shirt, lots of bracelets, a scarf and jeans, usual :)

Similar one :)

This is from today, a pic where I look like how I want to look like usual=skinny. I love my jeans and shoes :)

And my favoutrite T-shirt :)

Sorry about the pics taken from the mirror, I hate this way, but I had noone to capture me...
Have a good night and remember that you're beautiful ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése