2012. december 8., szombat

Giving things away

Hi everyone :)
Actually, I didn't really had inspiration about what to write, but luckily the angels were kind today :) Today, I got all my old toys from my old house, packed it in a big box and decided that I'll give it all to an orphanage or a foundation at Christmas, since there are plenty of these here. So I sat down, that I'll throw out what's useless and give away the rest. Well, I have to say, I kept more things than I expected :D but I found lots of things I can give away, mostly plush animals, but also some other toys.
This is the first time I do this kind of things, but I have to say, it feels good :) mostly that I haven't even looked at these toys for like eight years (since we're living in another house), so I won't miss them. Okay, maybe a little :). But anyways, knowing that I did something good is really good, so it's worth it :) I truly suggest you to do the same, if you have something that you don't use anymore, toys, or clothes that don't fit anymore, give it to someone, to anyone who needs it. You'll feel good :)
Okay, that's enough for my "try-to-change-the-world" stuff (although I'll post these kinds of my thoughts often :D), I'm tired anyways, so have a good night everyone :)
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése