2012. december 6., csütörtök

Santa's Day :)

Hi everyone :)
I don't know if you missed my blog, if yes, then sorry that weren't any posts, I was busy or too lazy to sit down and blog. It happens :) we had a Math competition on Tuesday and now I'm proud of myself that I had done it really well :) And on the same day, there were the first snowfall of the year! Yay! I took some pictures with my phone, but actually, they're really shitty, so about this, you won't get a photo :P it snowed today too, so I hope that it will on the weekend, and I can take some pictures :) Or just, that I'll have a chance to go out and take photos.
Anyways, it's Santa Claus' Day here, in Hungary, because here, the Santa comes on the 6th of December, and puts presents into the kids' boots what they cleaned the day before :) I think that we have a really good day then, despite that I never believed in Santa. But we get chocolate :) and I walked around in a santa hat all day, it was fun :) so, from now, I can start the countdown to Christmas :)
This is me in my santa hat :)

So, Christmas spirit is here :) for me, it's not the cheesy songs in the radio and the Christmas trees and decoration everywhere (I hate both things, to be honest), but the waiting and it's athmosphere. I can't be the only one who thinks like this! But we still have three weeks until, and there's still school, holiday starts on the 22nd of Dec. so I have to study and do my homework as a good girl (which I'm not really, but still)... but instead, I sit here and write for you :) because... I want to share my thoughts with the world.
So yes :) *a virtual hug for all the readers* have a good day or night :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése