2012. december 7., péntek

Late night post

Is it really that late night? *wondering while looking at the title* Okay, I guess I'm just tired. I was at aikido again, I really love it :) I found a group of really nice people and amazing sport there :) it helps me to control my thoughts and while I'm here, I can forget my problems :) I really recommend it to you :) or any sports, or just a walk if you want to clear your head. And music :) my fav musicians are mostly female fronted rock and symphonic metal bands, but I love some really different music also :).
It turned out that I won't have a chance to go out to take photos, or not to where I love it most. I'm gonna try it in the city, but if it's cloudy, then it's almost impossible to take a good pic. (rule number one.) But at least then I'll sleep a lot. I really miss sleep when it's not weekend or holidays.
It's gonna snow tomorrow! :) December is officially here.
But, there's a pic to remind you of the spring:
(actually it's an autumn pic, but nevermind :))

Have a good night xoxo :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése