2012. december 19., szerda

Icy photos

Hello fellow blog readers :)
I promised you the photos from the weekend, so here there are :) I finally have time, to write a blogpost (actaully, I don't, I have thousands of other things to do :D)
The lesson of the photographing was: I prefer summer-or at least thid side of me prefers it. it was sooo cold and my fingers were freezing and the cold doesn't really helps the camera to work, actually :D

 That was the first photo I took, just to test the camera, so I'm actually surprise that it was good :)

The water frozen on the leaves...amazing <3

Another, but it's more colourful :)

It's green...really green.

The ugly fence is in the backgound, but anyways, I love this photo :)

I was so so so glad that I could go out and take photos, I missed it so much :)
And it's Christmas soon! My Christmas feeling arrived now, I just need to get a Christmas tree and some ornaments and finish the presents... but it's Christmas anyways! :)
Goodnight *virtual hugs*:)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése