2012. december 6., csütörtök

Bullying in school

It always turns out that I don't blog for days and then I write two posts at once :D so here is this:
If anyone follows me on Twitter or knows me in real life, they know that I had and still have problems with the bullies in the school and I know that lot's of people have too. This is for you: stay strong! You're not alone. I suffered through it, in the first four years of school, I was bullied because how I dress and because I was (am?) fat, and miserable plus I was the teacher's pet cause I was smart but I was shy. The worst ones were the PE classes when I ended up crying lots of the times. Then, when I got into 5th grade, my class stopped, and I became friends with everyone, but the girls from the other class started. I hated them deeply, because for me, they seemed to be perfect, but I always laughed at their insults. You know what are they like: the populat girls, who are all the same. When two years later, I went to the school I'm currently going to, I hoped that this will end. For a while, everything seemed perfect, I made lots of friends, etc. But later, it turned out that some of them are laughing at me behind my back. And... it hurt. And I still can't look into their eyes. Luckily, I have some friends who stayed next to me, even though I'm strange and I don't want to be like everyone else.
And why do I share this story with you? Because I want. And I want to show that you're not alone and I want to tell you that you can do it and you're beautiful. If they laugh at you cause you're different, then you can laugh at them because they're the same. If you're different, then it means that you're interesting, and have something, nobody else has. And I hate the fact that these individuals get hated. BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP! I've seen how deep can someone get just because of words, and nobody cares about them, until it's late. But you should try to ignore them, because it will end once, once everything will be right. And if you look back then, you'll see how strong you are. And look into their eyes, look into the bullies eyes and ask them: how would you feel if you were me now? Most of the times, as I experienced, it can make them stop-at least for a little while. Because they're not as confident as they look like and they do it to be accepted. Everyone does these things to be accepted by a society which doesn't care about anyone. But don't try to be accepted, try to stand up and be yourself. It's better. Stay strong.
If at least one people sees this text and gains some strength from it, I'm glad and it was worth it. And if you want to talk, I'm here, just comment ;) and remember: you're beautiful and the pain will end.
xoxo Alice

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Thanks <3 and yours is the first comment, yay! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Nice words :-)

    People just like to laugh with me at school... Hate it but I don't care anymore. I feel better than they do. Because I am who I am and not a faggot or a fake girl :-)

    VálaszTörlés