2012. december 23., vasárnap

Last-minute Christmas-present idea

Hello :)
I didn't blog again for days, I guess Christmas makes me pretty tired... okay, school makes me pretty tired. I've been making presents even in the last minute to give it for everyone in time, luckily I got ready, so I can just lay down and enjoy Christmas :) and I luckily got a christmas tree, only if it's just 10 centimeters tall :D but hey, it's cute :)
I took some pictures while making the presents, because I'm proud of how good idea I had, so I'm sharing it here, maybe you'll use it too ;)

 That's how you start-just get some yarn or string, or anything (I don't know how it's called, excuse me :D)

And get some pearls you want to put on them :)

Start to make braids on the strings and if you want, you can put the pearl on it.

That's how it looks like when it's done :) (yes, the pearls changed colors-or I changed the pearls)

Here there are different ones I made :)

I hope everyone will have a beautiful Christmas :)
Merry early Christmas :)
xoxo Alice


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése