2012. november 30., péntek

Do it yourself bracelets :)

Hey :)
Today, as on every last Friday of November, in school we had a little "market" (I don't know the name of it in English, the Hungarian phrase is "bolhapiac") where the little kids, like 3rd and 4th graders sold their things, which they're bored of for really low prize. By really low prize, I mean that I spent less than $1 for a bracelet, a pair of earrings, a keyhanger and some other stuff. I guess the children were just happy that they sold something :)
The bracelet I found was a really ugly one, but I had an idea so I made it a lot better :)

 This is the original one, I didn't like the flowery pattern, and it had some mistakes on it, etc, so, in my opinion, it was really ugly.


So, I searched for a black ribbon and started to put it on the bracelet :)

At this point I ran out of black ribbon, but I found a crimson one, which is also good :)

And this is how it looks done :)

I really like how it turned out, I guess I should to things like this more often :) Most of my bracelets are these kind of homemade ones, or ones I found in drawers and made a bit better, I only wear one what isn't made or changed by me, it was a gift from my best friend :)
If you like this idea, feel free to leave a comment :)
Have a good day/night :) xx

2 megjegyzés: