2012. november 25., vasárnap

About

A little late, but here's my second post (I wanted to blog earlier, but I didn't have time).
So: what will be this blog about? It'll be about me. My interests, and what I do in life. Mostly about my photos. Yes, I'm a photographer, but it's only a hobby, I'm not that good-yet ;) I'll use this blog to share my photos. And it'll also be about poems and novels, not necessarily just mine (yes, I'm a writer too) :) and also about music I love, clothes and my style, my inspirations in life, Maths and Chemistry and other science stuff (since I'm in a special Mathclass) and about how I fight with my demons... you'll just find out what does this mean.
And you can recommend me topics anytime, I'll may even talk about them :)
So, that's for tonight, I wanted to post more but I have to go to sleep *yawn*. Goodnight!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése