2012. november 26., hétfő

One other poem

I just found this, that's originally in English :) enjoy!

Empty lights                                                           
                                                                            
I lie here, frozen with open eyes,  
Let me go, let me fly                                             
I can't move, everything's white                              
They're staring at me, empty lights                         
Leaving me without voice to scream                     
Sending chills                                                      
Freezing me down                                                
Let me go!                                                           
Everything's empty and I'm numb.
I lost everything that's me
It doesn't hurt, it's worse
Being numb and empty
I'm dreaming, I know
But I can't let go.
I'm sinking down...
Let me go!
Waking up in darkness, screaming
Alone, alone
I wish the lights back
Finally they let me go.

and a photo of my collection, to illustrate it, and to illustrate my pathetic photoshop skills :D
My eye isn't that colour, it's actually a pretty different, but I wanted this :)
Have a good night :)
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése