2012. november 25., vasárnap

Just a few pics

It turned out that I have a half an hour to post some pictures, so here's a little of the ones I took this weekend ;) just cause then you can see a little :)

A similar pic is the background now, I really like this pic :)

On a tree I found :)

One of my favourite pics and one of my fav things to take pictures about :) there's a better pic, but I'm holding it back... :D

Even though it's autumn, you still can find little flowers in the grass, just be aware :)

Autumn colours <3

All completely unedited pics :) I often do a little work in Photoshop on my better pictures, I'll show one of these ones when I'll have time.
Feel free to leave any comments about the photos or the blog, I apperciate any kinds of feedback :)
Goodnight :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése