2012. november 29., csütörtök

Some cactus and random pics

Hello everyone :) sorry that there weren't any blog posts in the last two days, I was busy... (kay, this is not true, I was just lazy :D)
Finally today I had a little time to take some pictures... I realized that my problem is that I don't have time to go out somewhere and take pictures, just on weekend. Maybe I'll make myself to go out tomorrow...
But here there are some from today :)



Cactus from random places :)


My bracelets , or pieces from them :D

A lamp which really looks good in my opinion :)

And some older pics ;):

Another inside plant and waterdrops :)

Maybe an apple-tree's flowers, I don't remember...

Oh yeah, these are the most beautiful flowers I know :) (besides roses, but they deserve their own post :D)

I know that these are not really good, but this is what I have right now :) have an amazing day :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése