2013. március 2., szombat

Spring

SPRING IS HERE!*happy dance around the room* sorry, but I just love it too much. I can't be the only one!! Spring is in the air, and I could even take photos! (not of the spring in the air, but you get it). Now the problem is with uploading them to my laptop so the ones I rought are from last year. I hope you don't mind, the flowers still look the same. And if you're really curious how the flowers look like now-on my instagram you can find some pics :) (I don't know if it's visible but the pics are in a higher resolution now. It just only matters that it takes more time to upload them. This has to be fixed that I can't resize them)



These are the first flowers to appear in the spring-especially the yellow ones. It's hard to take a good pic of them, so these aren't good either, but they're too cute to be left hidden :)

These are beautiful, and their smell is divine :) I hope these will also appear soon :)
 
And this well, on of my favs. These flowers are on the squares in the city, so these I can always photograph, but this one is in the garden :) (for this, I don't have to climb upon fences, ehehehe)

It's obivious that I love flowers, isn't it? :) I'm a girl afterall, an these are really beautiful :) do you agree? :)
Have a great day and night!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése