2013. március 24., vasárnap

Celebration (and stuff)

...because of two things: first: the blog has reached 500 pageviews last night. Second: in this month, I had more pageviews than any month before. So many thanks dearies, I love you all!!
 So here there's something about me. Just because as you might have guessed it, I'm not like the usual. My biggest problem is not how my makeup looks like but how can I download my new favourite band's music is they're not even on YouTube. That I want to talk to my friends who live on an other country, maybe even on an other continent, and not to go out partying. That my game-program that I write doesn't want to run and the math problems I'm trying to solve are just crazy. Stuff like that. But you know what? I am myself and I'd rather stay this than to become the average. I know I am crazy. Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if I would be "normal". But actually, I don't regret turning to this way.
 Since that is my blog, that is one way of expressing myself. I share little pieces besides my photos... I wish I could share everything somewhere but it won't happen. Still, this is an open place...
 I am nameless and faceless here. I mean, you know my name but seriously, does it mean something? My URL more likely. And about my face... I don't think it's interesting. If someone wanders here, they don't search for...faces. More for my thoughts. They might be weird, but hey, that's me. At least a little piece... I thought about sharing more of the sarcastic me...
  So that's it. A piece of weirdness to you. From me.
  And again, thank's for the 500!
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése