2013. március 4., hétfő

Gastronomic experiment

Hello dear blog readers :)
I'd like to share with you some food and an experiment next to it. And that'd be my lunch :D
I got some leftover chicken breasts from yesterday. This, itself wouldn't be some big things, but I hate cold and/or reheated meat. Guess I'm not the only one :) but I was too hungry to just leave it so I decided to put some spices on it. I only found ones that are used for lamb meat, but it was alright :) so I put some-okay loads of-spices on it and put it in the microwave. And to the biggest surprise of mine-it's really tasty! I've put some lettuce next to it and tadaa! The perfect lunch :) (I even wanted to take a pic but my phone didn't like the idea-just imagine it :D)
And what's the lesson learned from this? Some spice can make everything more interesting ;)
So yeah, I'm happy now, enjoying that it's sunny here. And getting ready for the Math competition tomorrow. Wish me luck!
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése