2013. március 14., csütörtök

International Pi Day

Happy International Pi Day to everyone!! :D
Haha just had to, sorry XD since I'm in a Math class, we celebrate it :D and I've seen it plenty of times at other places too, so... just had to :D
I looked through the photos on an old phone I used for photographing for a while (two years ago, I reckon) and well, I was terrified how bad pics I have taken (they looked good on that screen, I swear!) but from the more than 400 I've found twelve that are good, so I thought I'll share these.
All of them are pics of different flowers, which I need now since it's raining like hell outside and I miss spring really much.

A tulip being edited to black and white :) it's originally yellow, but I like it more this way :D

And my favourite from all tulips-the "black" aka dark purple one. I just love it ♥




The same cute little flowers in different colours and from different angles :) the last picture is the one I like the most, although the first with these modified colours and contrast is nice too :)

Don't know why, I just love this tiny flower :)

Versions of this one were and will be here a lot, I hope you don't mind cause it's just amazing :)

Realized that all the pics of this one look the same...I'll change it this year! Still beautiful by the way :D

Little one too, but these are easy to take rather good pics of :) (I should cut some parts of tat photo down, don't you think?)

Aaaaand the last one, which I was surprised about because of the colours and how good is the focus...sometimes devices do a lot better than what we expect!!

That's all :) hope you liked this little reminder of spring :)
The editing software I use now is Picasa which I really recommend for hobby-photographing and editing, it's really easy to use and has lots of good functions :)
Goodnight everyone and let's hope that spring comes to us!! xo

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése