2013. március 13., szerda

Smiley cake

Hello everyone :)
Hope you had a good day :D I'm reading articles about photographing now and thinking: 'oh my god my pics suck' XD aaaaand: I didn't bring any new pics, because, well, laziness? :D but on my instagram (link in the posts below) you can always find things... :) I have found even more old pictures from the spring maybe 2 years ago so I know what the next post will be about :)
Though it's spring, it might be snowing on the weekend which I'm sad about...I hope we'll get spring soon, cause I'm pretty much ready for it! And for easter and the spring break here around easter, etc. But I have school until...actually, I don't mind. Some of the subjects I really enjoy (and these classes get cancelled mostly), like Maths and Chemistry, and IT...I'm a nerd :D but since I want to work in these things... or be a professional photographer, or a writer... :)
That's all for now, I'm getting back to writing my book ;)
But to the end of the post, here there is a motivational smiley cake for you ;) (I hope that the original owner of the cake won't mind since I took the pic... :D)
Sleep well!
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése