2013. január 26., szombat

Made myself to blog

Apperciate it XD
First: we reached 300 pageviews!! Thanks everyone *virtual hugs to every single person who was part of this* Thanks and merci and danke and arigato and gracias and kiitos and köszönöm :) ♥ (that's all the lanugages I know "thanks" in :D ) I'm celebrating with chocolate-as usual :D

Like it says-merci :)

Otherwise, nothing happened here and I still don't have pictures...that's it. Today I'm happy that I may can go to the concert of Amaranthe here, that I got some stuff shopping, that it's weekend I could sleep until noon and that the school's festival for "farsang" is on the next week!! Farsang is a kind of a holiday here when people celebrate the end of winter and they dress in funny or scary clothes to scare it away even more and to celebrate spring. Kinda like Halloween in other countries with all that costumes and stuff. I like it pretty much cuz it's a happy holiday :)
From the things I got I only have a pic of a hair clip, it looks like this:

And I'd like to share an interesting thing. When I went to the Math exam Tuesday I took a pic of what my bag contained (cuz why not?) and I thought I'd share it with you if anyone is interested. Some people say that one's personality can be told of these things, well, I don't believe ion that, but if someone wants to try it on that, I don't mind :D

The chocolate is here, it's needed then :D
When I loaded up the pics to my computer I came through some selfies and i realized that you don't veen know how I look like! (okay, there surely are ones who know) The only pic I post is a blurry black and white one months ago... Do you have any guesses how my face looks like? I won't show it, I prefer to stay without you knowing it, because of reasons, but I'm curious what do you think how my face looks like :)
Okay, enough for now, have a good night!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése