2013. január 12., szombat

Girly stuff

Since I have nothing else to blog about. And I'm in a girly mood. Don't blame me, blame my two X chromosomes ;) and I was shopping today anyways so I'd like to share what I got :)
Well, at least the jewelleries (okay, bijous. I'm broke :D) I got, the clothes are somewhere else in the mess :D
That's my favourite one, an earcuff :) I wanted one for a long time, and when I saw it in the shop, I was like "I need it now, now!" haha :D


And this one...I just had to buy, isn't it amazingly cute?

And the others I couldn't leave :) I wear lots of bracelets anyways :)

Plus I got these nail polishes, their colour really suits to my usual jeans+white-grey-blue-black T-shirt outfits :) Too bad I can't use them while there's school, but in summer... :)

And talking about outfits, there's one to illustrate it:
Just usual :)

And my wonderful coat which can't really be seen here, but you can imagine, I think :D

And there aren't any new "photography-photos" today, I just really didn't have anything to take pics of and it'd be at least slightly interesting. I'll just search for older photos for the next posts :)
Aaaaand: my goal to blog everyday clearly wasn't reached...well, I'll do my best :D
Have a good night!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése