2013. február 1., péntek

Bullying in school-part 2

Hello everybody :)
It's 1 pm here, it's Friday and I'm at home typing a new post-shouldn't I be in school? Of course I should but since today I had an appointment at the eye-doctor, I didn't go to school. Guilty pleasure to sit at home, watch another three episodes of some TVseries and eat lunch calmly :)
And due to this I made myself to type another longer post, continuing the previous about bullying (here) I wrote more than a month ago. I read lots of articles and listen to people talking about this topic, and as I watch it more, it seems to me that stopping bullying is impossible. I mean, we can help individuals, little groups, maybe a school or a workplace, but never more. Because, we just can't reach everywhere. I don't have anything against the ones who try-because they really help some peple, may even save their life-but I have to say that we'll never win. I think it's in humanity, to hate the ones who are different. Because, we are all afraid of the unknown. If someone does or says sometihng that is different from what we think or know, it's that unknown. I think that the reason for racism or homophobia is quite the same. I don't agree with these narrow-minded people. If I get to know the unknown, it may open a new window to me to see the world through. Don't ever judge someone because they are different, they think/dress/act/etc. different. Never. If we all would be the same, the world would be boring. And, you know the saying-"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you cause you are all the same" (or something like this). But, there'll always be some people who won't be as smart to understand this. And as I've said, it's in humanity. From the very beginniungs. We can't stop bullying completely-but still, we may can help it's victims.
And for the ones who suffer from bullies-don't listen to them. They are just a narrow-minded, idiotic jerks, okay? You are better than them and you are worth to not let them down. Stand up and fight. Talk to someone, help the ones who are in the same situation. You can do it. You are beautiful, unique and there surely are people who love you. Don't be afraid to meet new friends. (Sometimes I think about how I met with my internet friends who are really close to me. If I didn't wrote that first comment, now I wouldn't know these amazing people. But this is quite similar with friends in real life too. Just one nice sentence can change your life.) And even if everything seems to be hopeless, just think about how many times you wanted to give up and that how many amazing things happened since. Okay? Never give up, and remember: you're perfect in your own way. Because everyone's perfect-while nobody is. You can do it. Just always give your 100%-and if it's not enough for them, it's not your fault, it's theirs. Just be yourself and don't change for them. You're worth more. Remember that ;)
So this is-my opinion about the whole thing. If you have questions, or you just want to talk, the comment section is open-and if you want to talk in private, ask for my e-mail ;)
Stay amazing, beautifuls!*virtual hugs for everyone*
Good afternoon!!
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése