2013. január 1., kedd

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!! :)

Soo... we entered a new year. I hope everyone will have an amazing year, can keep their resolutions and reach their goals, etc :) ya know, all the stuff people wish to each other at this time of the year :D
Actually I, myself, never understood why do we make a big deal of the new year. Surely, I like celebrating it, but I never understood why are people acting like they started a new life with a new year. And when you sit and wait for the new year, count back and scream happy new year and then you are just like: "What now?" Nothing changes. It's just a new day. If we would want, we could celebrate every new day. And that it's a new year...it means nothing. We made a concept eras ago what 365 days will be a year. Okay, it is not only made by humans, but we could choose a completely different thing to make a concept with. And then a year would be completely different. That's why I don't understand what is that big deal with the new year. Although I love to celebrate it :D
But these are my thoughts, most people don't agree with me. That's okay :)
Soo...happy new year to everyone I wish you luck and happiness!
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése