2013. január 2., szerda

Magical-icy photos

Good late night everyone :)
I changed my mind and I post the pics from yesterday now :) after I had a hard time with taking them... yup, it was cold, so I took less pictures than I usually do (at an afternoon in the garden I take 120-150 photos, now it was only 60), so I was really surprise that they turned out this well. I was even complaining about the lights and stuff, but it turned out that I have more good pics than usual-so I'll post more :) and, as I may have mentioned it already, the pictures I post here are not photoshopped, now there are two exceptions, but I'll tell it at them :)
So, let the photos come-the icy garden was really magical :)

A pic I took on the road-like a forest from a fairytale :) (this pic is photoshopped, because of the colors)


The evergreen leaves are one of my best topics (like the backgound here) and the snow, or whatever is this, gives them a really interesting feeling :)

Actually-these are evergreen too. And they look beautiful, aren't they? :)

The leaves are similar, but the blue things are the more important here :) (I don't know the word and this pic is photoshopped too-I think it even can be seen)


And the same topic :)

Similar leaves, but they are more colorful-in my opinion, this is the best picture from these :)

This one is a bit blurry, but the only one where the colors look like what I wanted-without any changes on them :)

How do you like them? Magical, as I've mentioned it before :)
Have a good night everyone :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése