2013. február 10., vasárnap

333 pageviews today...

...and 33 posts (this is the 34th). Funny, hah? :D I was away for a while again, it happens. And I still don't have new photos. I don't have anything to take pics but the snow everywhere. And I don't even live that far north! Any much I love winter I wish spring would finally come, because of the fresh air, the flowers, the blue sky, and the FEELING that it's sping. I'm even happier then and I could really use some happiness to be honest. But nope, it's still just February. Bah. And I haven't found the winchester I keep my photos on, so the old spring photos aren't an option either. Actually, I'm sad about this cause I'd need them too...
  Since I don't have pics I'm in such a trouble on what to blog about. I've been thinking about lots of things to write down but last night one topic came into my mind. I always see religious arguments everywhere and to be honest, I'm pretty sick of them. Do you want to know why? Because first: everyone has a right to believe in whatever the hell they want. Second: it is never proven if a god (or gods) exist or not. Everything is just theory. I myself do believe in some kind of god (pretty much weird since I study science) but in my opinoin it's more distant and different from our world that we could understand. And I believe that this 'god' loves all of us anything we do. This, what I do isn't a religion, but if it was (or maybe it exists, I just don't know about it) I wouldn't care. But you know, every time I walk into a temple or a church, or anything, I give a think for the god of that given religion. Mainly, it's not that different. I respect everyone's opinion on these things, the only thing I can't accept is if someone bashes the others on religions (or any other things) just cause it's different. We are different. And everyone has the right to believe in anything.
  Okay, that's all for now, I have to study History now, so goodnight everyone! And I'm gonna bring pics soon, I pinky-promise :D
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése