2013. május 30., csütörtök

Mixed up collection

Hi everyone :)
Since I didn't take too many good photos last weekend, because I didn't really have the chance, for this week's post (yep, I'll be posting weekly or something like this, it seems to be), I've choosen some from the first try-out of the camera that I use now, and I added three from last weekend :) they're not as good as the ones in my later posts were, but it's still something :D so, here they go:
The flower of the plum tree, caugth near it's end. One of my biggest sadnesses is that I've missed the week when they were really beautiful, so I have to wait yet another year :( I really love them ♥

And yet another little flower...they're easy to photograph :D

Tulip :)


Two purple flowers, I like them because of the colours, but I don't find any of them too fascinating, but the colour... ♥


The first roses this year :) somewhere in the city though :D

And that's from the city too... I love these, but especially the big ones :D

That's all for today... I'm too lazy to write more... btw: only 9 days left from school!!! Yaaay! :D
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése