2013. május 10., péntek

Amazing photos

Finally, I can put them up here :) they're just wonderful, even this way, unedited, and I'm so happy that I can use this camera :) (hi everyone by the way :D) so, here they come:


According to a dictionary, these are called lilac...I didn't know that haha :D but they're wonderful (though it's hard to take good photos of them), and I absolutely love their colours :) ♥


The flowers of an appletree :) (okay, not an actual appletree, but similar one, and the flowers are the same :D) they're just lovely :)



Tulips in every colour :)♥

A really close picture of a little flower, I find this fascinating :)

Another little flowers, on a tree this time :D

And one which is not from the gadren, but it was in our kitchen :) I love it's colours, we have a similar one in the garden, I'll search for the photo sometimes :)


And these were all taken through one afternoon, I have an other load of them from one week before :) (since I won't have time for photographing this weekend, it's good to know that at least blog topics I'll have :))
but goodnight to everyone now, I have to go because I'll have an English competition tomorrow, and I have to wake up at 5 am :( too early to me.
xoxo Alice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése