2013. április 21., vasárnap

So I'm...

...blogging instead of writing my homework...motivation, please come!! Haha :D
but seriously, I can't be the only one with this kind of problems. Procrastination forever... (but I'm not the worst. Starting the 5 weeks long project 5 days before deadline...some people I know are incredible!) Just listening to music and doing stuff on the internet...okay, I really should start XD oh, that's why I love summer holidays...
  And meanwhile I have some time to play around with my older photos, and here's the result (the originals were taken maybe a month ago):

I find this one powerful and I kinda like it though it's not a too good photo, still, it has something "catchy" in it for me

That one is more like the well-known sunset pictures (I think that an other editing of that was on my instagram once), the scene is beautiful <3

And one unedited, the buliding of a museum besides the Danube. I love that building, actually, I love these modern architecture, so it's one of my all-time-favs :)

Hope you like these :) now, time to REALLY do something...oh summer, come faster!
Have a good day or night ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése